ObjectiveThis seminar aims to make prosecutors familiar with the forthcoming European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO), which will become fully operational by the end of 2020.
- Case studies on the structure, status and material, territorial, and personal competences of the EPPO
- Case studies on the application of the PIF Directive and particularities regarding its implementation in the EU Member States
- Case studies on the cooperation with the EPPO in investigations
- Case studies on the termination of investigations and prosecution before national courts, admissibility of evidence, rules on dismissal and transfer of proceedings
- Cooperation with non-participating EU Member States, third states, OLAF and Eurojust
- Judicial review by national courts and the CJEU