*Due to the health situation related to the Covid-19, the ECLAN Annual Conference will not take place in 2020. We will be looking forward to welcome you for the next Annual Conference in 2021 . Information will be available soon on our website and social media.*
For its 16th Annual Conference, which will take place in Vienna, on 16 and 17 April 2020, the European Criminal Law Academic Network (ECLAN) has decided to focus on the collection and admissibility of evidence in Europe.
The Conference will address the following topics:
- Rules on investigation and exclusion of evidence in EU Member States
- European requirements regarding national rules on evidence
- Digitalization and evidence
- Collection and use of evidence in trans-border cases and co-operation between Member States
- Use of evidence collected by EU and administrative institutions
- Future perspectives
Registration is free but mandatory.
Please register until 7 April 2020 on the website of the Institute of Austrian and European Criminal Law under the following link: https://www.wu.ac.at/wirtschaftsstrafrecht/aktivitaeten/eclan-conference
The programme is available in attachment.