ECLAN is looking for a new contact point in Slovenia!
To advance the Network’s objectives, development and progression, ECLAN is actively looking for new contact point for Slovenia.
Candidates are invited to send their CV along with a Motivation Letter (of maximum one page) no later than 31st January 2024, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of the Position:
- Participation to the Annual Contact Points Meeting
- Participation to the scientific and academic activities of the network (conferences, publications)
- Collaboration to various activities, e.g. participating and/or supporting the Summer School, organizing the Annual PhD Seminar, drafting of national reports in the framework of research projects, submitting applications for EU-funded projects, representation of the State within the network to promote ECLAN activities
- Act as a liaison between experts in national criminal law from the Member State represented and the Network
- Expertise as an academic or researcher in the field of EU criminal law
- Availability to engage in ECLAN’s activities
- Established standing within the national academic/scientific community of the Member State represented
- Good command of English
Before submitting your application, we kindly recommend reading the relevant provisions of the ECLAN functioning rules