VACANCY - ECLAN Contact point for Italy
In order to fulfil the Network’s objectives, and considering its development and evolution, the ECLAN network is looking for a new contact point for Italy.
Candidates are invited to send a CV as well as a motivation letter (of maximum one page) before 31 March 2020 to the following email address: email@example.com.
Description of the post:
- Participation to the Annual Contact Points Meeting.
- Participation to the scientific and academic activities of the network (conferences, publications)
- Collaboration to other activities, e.g. participation and/or support to the Summer School, organisation of Annual PhD Seminar, draft of national reports in the framework of research projects, submissions of applications for EU funded projects, etc.
- Act as intermediary between experts in national criminal law of the Member State represented and the network
- Expertise as academic or researcher in the field of EU criminal law
- Availability to take part in the network’s activities
- Well-established position in the national academic/scientific environment of the MS represented.
- Good knowledge of English.