ECLAN is looking for a new Contact Point in France!
In order to fulfil the Network’s objectives, and considering its development and evolution, the ECLAN network is looking for a new contact point for France.
Candidates are invited to send a CV as well as a motivation letter (of maximum one page) before 31st October 2020 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of the position:
- Participation to the Annual Contact Points Meeting
- Participation to the scientific and academic activities of the network (conferences, publications)
- Collaboration to other activities, e.g. participation and/ or support to the Summer School, organisation of Annual PhD Seminar, draft of national reports in the framework of research projects, submissions of applications for EU funded projects, etc.
- Act as intermediary between experts in national criminal law of the Member State represented and the network.
- Expertise as academic or researcher in the field of EU Criminal law
- Availability to take part in the network's activities
- Well established position in the national academic/scientific environement of the MS represented
- Good knowledge of English.
Before applying please carefully read the relevant provisions of the ECLAN functioning rules available on our website.